Good afternoon everyone! I have a nice, easy card for you all today.
Here’s the finished card:
You will need:
- 10cm x 14.5cm piece of patterned paper for the background
- 2 cardstock strips – one 14.5cms x 1inch and the other 14.5cms x 7/8th inch
- 2 scalloped circles – one 8cms in diameter and the other 6.5cms in diameter
- Rubon image to put on the 6.5cm circle
- Blank card
- 20cm piece of ribbon (not pictured)
- Dry emboss the two strips of cardstock and then ink the edges of all pieces.
- Adhere patterned paper background to card. Adhere the two cardstock strips down the left hand side of the patterned paper placing the skinner strip in 0.75cms from the left hand edge of the patterned paper and the wider strip parallel to the first strip and about 0.3cms to the right of it. Adhere the larger circle in the middle top of the card.
- Add rub-on to the smaller scalloped circle and adhere the circle with foam mount or pop dots in the middle of the larger scalloped circle. Adhere the ribbon across the bottom of the card adding a knot to the right hand side and your card is finished.
Here is another version of the same design – the differences being I have stamped an image on the smaller circle and instead of the ribbon I have added a matted, stamped greeting to the bottom right hand corner of the card.
Have fun creating your card and don’t forget to upload it into the CCCC album in our gallery.