Now you may have seen this or something similar done before but these turned out so cute I thought I would share them anyway.
- Scraps of patterned paper
- Ribbon, bling and flowers to match papers
- Stamps or small embellishments for gift cards
- Hand made soaps (I got mine from Primitive Country)
- Self sealing cellophane bags
- General Scrapbooking supplies
- Cut a strip of patterned paper approx. 3cms wide. Put a piece of double sided tape on the back of the strip along one of the skinny edges. Wrap the strip around the soap and secure with the DST.
- Embellish the front of the strip with a couple of flowers and some bling if needed.
- Place the soap in the cellophane bag and seal.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper the same length as the top of your bag and 10cms wide. Fold this in half and slide the opening over the top of the bag and attach with two or three staples.
- Make a matching gift card or tag. Punch a hole in your card/tag and in the top left hand corner of the bag topper. Secure your card/tag to your gift by threading ribbon through the two holes and tying a bow.