Chook Scraps Nest
A cozy place to come for all your scrapbooking chat

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

General Swap Guidelines CJs and Calendars - PLEASE READ!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chookie
Chief Clucker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: General Swap Guidelines CJs and Calendars - PLEASE READ!! Reply with quote

Just recently there have been a couple of problems with swaps - in particular the circle journals and calendars (we are not mentioning the swap hostess who stuffed up a swap recently Embarassed ) so I'm posting these general guidelines and ask that everyone try and adhere to them as much as possible.

* Try and keep to the swap timeline and if you can't let people know - communication is the key. If for some reason you can't complete your committment please let us know and send the CJ or calendar on to the next person to avoid causing worry. We know life gets in the way of these things and I'm sure everyone will understand.

*When CJ's and calendars are in your possesion take every precaution to protect them including keeping them wrapped up and away from food, drink, cigarette smoke, pets and children. You are being entrusted with someone else's prized work of art so take care of it as if it was your own.

*If a calendar or CJ arrives and is in need of repair for whatever reason please make every effort to fix it so when it returns home to it's owner there won't be any disappointment.

*When posting the CJ or calendar onto the next person make sure it's inside a protective plastic bag and wrapped in bubble wrap to ensure it arrives safely at it's destination.

*Lastly and most importantly please enjoy these swaps. I have been in a few now and have a lovely collection of CJs that I treasure dearly. I hope you find being involved in these swaps as enjoyable and rewarding as I do.

Chookie's Chit Chat
Cards 1 Calendar Pages 1 Scrapbook pages 1
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chook Scraps Nest Forum Index -> Swaps All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: